Welcome!


Welcome Friends! I hope you enjoy tasting these teaching and travel tidbits.
Come along with me as I attempt to navigate my way through a new country, school system, and life for a year!


Tuesday, October 2, 2012

You Have Got to be Kidding!!

Thanks to my friends out in Blogland (and also some in my school staffroom)  I found out what the mysterious sign means.  It means that it is the end of the posted speed restriction.  So when I told you the speed limit was 50, that was the restricted speed!  You can actually drive 60 once you pass the "Don't Do Nothing" signs!!!   Now I know why the lengthiest portion of the radio news on my way to work each morning is the accident report and travel re-routing news! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to let me know what you think!