Welcome!


Welcome Friends! I hope you enjoy tasting these teaching and travel tidbits.
Come along with me as I attempt to navigate my way through a new country, school system, and life for a year!


Friday, July 27, 2012

Anna Joy!




















I know this blog is supposed to be about teaching and travel, but I just have to post the exciting news of the arrival of my granddaughter, Anna Joy Fletcher!  She was born this morning to my son, Levi, and his wife, Erin.  Eight pounds, 7 ounces and 20 inches of pure perfection!  I've known that the hardest part of leaving will be to miss out on so much of Anna's first year, but I'm counting on Skype to watch her grow.  I'm so grateful to God for the blessing of having Anna Joy join our family! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats she is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! What a beautiful little angel baby she is!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to let me know what you think!